TERMS OF SERVICE
LARA GROUP SERVICES:
Lara Group is a New York licensed real estate brokerage firm that specializes in short term furnished apartment rentals in Manhattan since 2001.
- We help clients find a furnished apartment in Manhattan, New York, for 30 days or longer.
- We offer personal support to help our clients choose the best possible options
- We provide in person viewing of the properties.
- When personal viewing is not available, we provide detail description and pictures and/or virtual viewings or videos.
- We help clients complete the rental transaction and provide confirmation
- We offer our clients support after the transaction has been completed to help with additional requests or issues in the apartment.
The commission for our services provided is 20% of the total rental period including renewals.This commission is paid by the tenant and paid upfront upon lease signing.
USE OF SITE MATERIAL
This Web Site and its Content is solely intended to assist clients find a furnished apartment in New York. You may not sell, copy, distribute, license, transfer, publish, display, link to another website, transmit, download, store, post, enter into a database or in any way exploit the Content, in whole or in part.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
We reasonably believe that the information contained on this Site is current and accurate, but nevertheless do not make any warranty that all such information is up-to-date, complete or error-free. Even though we may periodically update or amend the Site, such voluntary acts shall not be deemed to create a duty or obligation to do so. As a result, you should assume only that the material contained herein is current only as of the date it is posted to the Site. It is distinctly understood that we and/or any of our consultants for this Site shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of this Web Site. Everything on this Site is presented to you in "AS IS" CONDITION, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR INFRINGEMENT. This statement may not apply to you if you are in a jurisdiction that does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties.